Yes, you can! Hello Mobile makes transferring your number to our 4G LTE/5G network quick & easy!
You can bring your own number at any time, but for the smoothest transfer possible, we recommend waiting until your phone is ready to be activated. Here are some quick tips, steps, and guidelines for transferring your current number to Hello Mobile.
- To get started, head over to our compatibility page and make sure your number is eligible to transfer.
- Keep your number active on your current network.Do NOT contact your current carrier to deactivate your account before or during the number transfer. Doing so will make your number ineligible.
- Do NOT have a current transfer initiated with your current provider, or you will have to call them to cancel it.
- If your number is eligible, make sure to have the following information available.
- Your current phone number
- The account number from your current carrier
- The account password/PIN from your current carrier
- Billing name and address from your current account
- Provide us with your current account carrier details and start the transfer when your order arrives! Transferring your number to Hello Mobile can take as little as 10 minutes or up to 4 hours, so you can check your status at any time by logging into your online account. We’ll let you know as soon as your transfer is completed!
- Check your transfer status at any time! Just log in to your online account, and we’ll give you the most up to date status on where we are in the process.
What to Do If There’s an Error?
The most common error you’ll run into is an incorrect PIN, account number, or zip code.
If this happens, we’ll send you an email letting you know where to go to fix the issue.
Click here for help finding your correct PIN or account number and follow the instructions based on your current carrier.
If you’re stuck or need help, contact our expert Customer Support Team from Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM EST to 12:00 AM EST, and Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 AM EST to 8:00 PM EST, Toll-Free, at 1-888 95-HELLO (43556).