If your phone is turning on and off, you may need to reboot it
How to reboot an Android phone:
- Hold the power button on your phone to turn it off.
- Once off, hold down the power and the volume down button until a recovery screen appears.
- Use the volume down button to scroll to the “Reboot System Now” option.
- Once “Reboot System Now” is highlighted, press the power button one last time.
How to Reboot an iPhone:
- Hold the volume and side button at the same time until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider and wait about 30 seconds for your phone to turn off.
- Turn your phone back on by holding the side button until you see the Apple logo.
Rebooting should fix any problems you’re having with your phone turning off and back on by itself. If this does not solve the issue, please see your manufacturer’s warranty.